Climate Solutions: Kiss the Ground Screening
Kiss The Ground debuts on Netflix starting September 22. Get ready to gather with a million of your friends across the globe around a new, old solution to climate change.
Here are the Watch Party details!
You’re invited to Kiss the Ground’s Global Watch Party on September 22nd. Here’s how to participate: Watch Kiss the Ground on Netflix anytime on opening day, then join us for the Global Watch Party Q&A at 6 PM PT on Facebook Live!
Global Watch Party: All-Day
Watch Kiss the Ground anytime on September 22. Share pictures of you and your family watching the film with your thoughts! Tag #kisstheground so we can share on our socials!
Live Watch Party Q&A: 6 PM PT / 9PM ET
Join us for the Q&A live stream starting on September 22 at 6 pm PT (9 pm ET) on Facebook Live. This will be a gathering of conscious thought leaders from Hollywood to homesteads. Look out for an email from us with a link to watch the Q&A!
At the live stream, you’ll join:
- Woody Harrelson, Narrator, Kiss The Ground Movie / Actor
- Gisele Bündchen, U.N. Goodwill Ambassador
- Ian Somerhalder, Activist / Actor
- Dr. Mark Hyman, Cleveland Center for Functional Medicine
- Jason Mraz, Singer-Songwriter / Agroforestry Farmer
- Pashon Murray, Founder of Detroit Dirt
- Ray Archuleta, Farmer / Conservation Agronomist
- Doniga Markegard, Author / Regenerative Rancher
- Ryland Engelhart, Co-Founder of Kiss The Ground (non-profit)
- Nicole Shanahan, Founder and President, Bia-Echo Foundation
- Josh Tickell and Rebecca Tickell, Directors, Kiss The Ground
Kiss the Ground will reveal how regenerating the world’s soils can completely and rapidly stabilize Earth’s climate, restore lost ecosystems, and create abundant food supplies. Get ready to feel hopeful and inspired about the future of our planet, and how you can make a positive impact on the health of the world.
With immense appreciation,
Josh, Rebecca, Ryland and Team Kiss the Ground